14 July 2008

Choices in life...

I've just come back from an excellent week-end at the beach. It was truly wonderful because we were a group of 12 persons or so, and we were completely isolated. No phone, no people, nothing around. The person who organizes the whole thing is officially someone who deals with ACs. He started taking groups to beaches and the desert because he is very good at this (and he proved it).
This guy's choices in life, what he does, how he lives, and how he is, are quite interesting. He does not "conform" to the average 8 to 5 office life. I guess it takes some guts to choose to live like this, but he is living his life.
This dude brought me to thinking about my own choices in life, and the good thing i guess, is that i am always re-evaluating my life, always re-evaluating my choices. I suppose there's confort in knowing that it's never too late to opt for something else, and that one has the opportunity to steer courses.
Live your life... Be free.

1 comment:

Ahmed said...

Any chance these guys organize such a week-end in the near future ?!