04 June 2013

Pissed off

I am angry. I am not willow sure how it happened but I find myself feeling this intense and powerful anger. Angry at drivers who honk all the time and drive super fast and don't respect basic driving rules. Angry at all the trash on the street and how people just don't give a damn about it. Angry at our politicians who are spending their time arguing and not finding solutions. Angry at our youth who for reasons that I do not know or comprehend have become so totally and completely apathetic, jaded, and disillusioned. Angry at employers who have (and still are) exploited their employees. Angry at how difficult it is to have a normal and simple relationship.
And I don't like it when I am angry. It tires me. It makes me have something like anxiety attacks. I am not sure where all of this is going. I just need to vent a little. It has been a while.

1 comment:

Ahkenaten Kor said...

I think, once you've had enough of them, you'll come to see that there's no such thing as a simple and normal relationship. The best one can hope for is being with someone who can love even the worst things about you. Those relationships seem to work out for a while...