03 July 2013

Positive... continued

I know I said that I would write on a daily basis and chronicle the good as well as the bad here. I have not been able to do so because I have been genuinely looking for reasons. Saying that I am thankful for the Sun, my Parents, the Family, etc. These you can have anywhere in the world and they are not particular to Tunisia. I figure I won't complain and talk about the negatives, at least, not until I have something meaningful and positive to write about... 

So I am feeling very positive about summer work hours (lame, but hey...). From July 1st to August 31st of every year, we have modified work hours to accomodate for the heat here (it does get around 40+ degrees in the shade). It enables us, to pretty much work around 35 hours a week instead of the 40. 

I will come up with something which has more "depth" in the near future...

No comments: