19 September 2006

Quick updates

Much has happened since I last wrote.

I am no longer employed so I am free as a bird!!! Quite happy and quite relaxed and cooking like I have not done so in the longest time. Trying out new recipes and chillin' like a vilain.

I am in a good, no great mood, no longer sleepless, and taking it easy. I am, of course, looking for employment, so if you know of a company looking for a project manager, do let me know :)

I am on the look-out for all kinds of new things and really, as I've said, I don't have much going on. The only things that are still pissing me off are the crazy ass drivers here, and yesterday, I was in a situation that made me open the window, scream at this stupid mofo 3 different kinds of obscenities.

I don't know if that made me feel better, but I had not been angry like that for quite some time, and I do hate being and getting angry. I screamed and yelled at the guy, and when I got home, I could not believe that I actually behaved in such a primary fashion.

Also today, I became an auntie, so that's cool :) It's almost actually scary to see the kid in his mum's tummy for so long and have him be right next to you the day after...

I am expecting other interesting news, hopefully not much venting as I have much less to vent about...

To Aimless: I'd love to get a cup of coffee with you! Do contact me ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JoJo,

- I hate cooking, but I loooove eating :))

- I've been in a sad mood since yesterday, I know why ... the problem is that I can't concentrate at work, and I feel soooo guilty!!!!

- I think I'm gaining weight, ai ai ai, I'm not happy about it!!! I have to starve myself again :)

- You reminded me when I was in the US i used to tell my american fellows, guys, you're great drivers here but unfortunately you're like robots ... if you wanna develop your reflex come to Tunisia :)))

- I would love to meet you too, I already emailed you. my email is doudy76@yahoo.com

Aimless (and proud) lol

A. said...

Hey J,

Congrats for the new born and good luck for your job hunt...

Partly because of those ass drivers who reflect an ill mentality that infects everyone... I couldn't make it to stay home, I left !!!

Take care
A.

Anonymous said...

Oh and congratulation for the new born angel ... totally forgot DOH!!

Aimless (and brainless)

Anonymous said...

Hello there!
it's good to have news and good news from you...it's been a while and it's good to have you back!

sorry for your job...i'l let you know if i hear something that may interest you.

Congratulations for the new baby...boy or girl? i became an auntie too last year and my nephew is like my own baby...it's so sweet so cool so everything...

At least you can enjoy life a bit now that you're unemployed but hopefully not for long

don't worry about having reacted the way you did because of the silly drivers...you've seen nothing you know...the drivers in Morocco are worse than the ones in Tunisia...just take it easy and e careful...

YASMINA said...

Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

Wann drive safe ? Need to be as zen as possible !

and yes, I'm aimless.