29 May 2007

It's weird. Lately I realized that I was experiencing many feelings in very short time frames. It's as if I were moody, and it's not usually the case for me.

I'm going through love, hate, guilt, compassion, and many others... I don't know why, I don'tknow why I feel bothered. There's nothing specific, and all is going well right now, be it personally or professionally. I'd like to better understand this mood and just aim at resolving it. It could be my regular existencial mini-crisis that I get twice a year... It could be just me trying to know where I am and try to better visualize where I am going.

But I don't really need to know. I just ... I don't know. I just feel restless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Des fois on a du mal à expliquer nos humeurs et nos tracasseries. Tout à l'air d'aller pour le mieux et pourtant il y a un pfffffffff. C'est comme quand il fait très beau et qu'il y a en même temps un petit nuage gris sur nos têtes. Il faut se dire que c'est juste passager sans se demander qu'est ce qu'il fait la.Donc attendre que ça passe.