23 March 2006

bummed, bummed, and bummed...

So I looked for my Robert Plant and could not find it!!! I am in a bit of panic mode... I will turn over the entire house tonight to locate the bloody piece of paper... I am pretty sure that the concert is sold out and I'd rather not fourk out 20 DT again (but i will if if have to and can)...

Lots of projects are coming to an end at work, so I am hoping that things will be smoother...

On a totally different note, I was thinking about fashion, and how for those that do follow it (make an effort to be part of the "in" crowd) just all look the same. My intentions were to write a proper blog entry on this, but I could not because I can't seem to find the time anymore... Now that I have this opportunity to write, and I'm just gonna go with the flow. So fashion sucks, and those who follow it end up looking like everyone else, some manufactured look by some designer... And the result is a bunch of personality-devoided people all looking the same.

That's all the venting for today. Thanks for listening ;)

2 comments:

TuNiSiaNo said...

Looking like anyone else is comforting in a way...
I'm a clone no doubt about that

Hope you'll find it and enjoy!!!

sourovitch said...

hurry up girl, it's in few hours!!!!