22 March 2006

catching up

Hello folks... It's been a while, yes I know. The thing I wanted so much to avoid (routine) is getting back... A bit haunted by bad code and HTML going crazy. The best (so to speak) was dreaming about ASP errors the other night.

Took the weekend off and went to the lovely island of Djerba. It was sooo very good to just chill, eat, drink, sleep, and catch up on the reading. There's not much going on really except for work. There is this week, the guitar festival, so I will be going this friday to see Robert Plant, of Led Zeppelin (if I find the ticket... it's somewhere "lost" at home).

Otherwise, it's trying to breath a little bit outside of work, and explore around me...

1 comment:

running42k said...

Hopefully you find that ticket. I saw Plant once, with the Honeydrippers back in the 80s