07 March 2006

Finally!

Finally got some time to breathe and write a couple of lines... I've been swamped with work these pas couple of days and all the paperwork anyone can handle for all kinds of B.S...

Finally got my car yesterday :) I am very excited... I love my rims! I drove for almost 100 km... Getting used to manual shifting and having a blast improving my technique in my own car!

I started reading "The Autograph Man" by Zadie Smith. This is her 2nd novel, and so far, I am enjoying it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabrouk the car.
I'll tell Karim2k that we have a new car for our next meetup/picnic in Zaghouan :)

SNAWSI said...

Congratulations for the new car!
Have you enjoyed driving in rush hours with manual shifting ?

running42k said...

Enjoy that new car. I loves me my manual transmission. Going back to it after the automatic (a mini van no less) was great.