05 April 2006

Just to be clear...

I am not addicted to drugs or whatever... I am simply wondering about that point of no return, from habit to addiction...

Work has been interesting in these past couple of days. I don't usually talk about work in itself, except to complain perhaps about some bathroom issues... But lately, the situation pretty much requires that i write about it or i will go nuts. It has started to eat me up, and frankly, it ain't healthy to be pissed off at work. I am finding myself stuck. The environment is totally polluted as everyone is looking to discharge oneself from their duties, or to do a transference of their state of anger (even cold rage) on someone else... I find myself soaking up some of this negative energy, and worst of all, I find myself being angry, pissed, and just in an overall bad mood.

So I just went and relieved my soul to management, and I feel better. I don't know if much will come of it (I will wait one week and push again), but at least, they are aware of the situation.

Meanwhile, I am almost done with The Autograph Man. It took me some time to finish this book, and it's not for lack of enthusiam or anything, but just not reading fast enough (or exhaustion in general)... And that's it for me...

Oh yeah, one last thing, got another toy! I am the proud owner of an HP pavilion dv5036EA. There is now at home, a grand total of 3 laptops. Can you say geek?

3 comments:

TuNiSiaNo said...

that work thing sucks... hope it's going to be ok.

Mabrouk the pavilion, I would've go for a fujitsu amilo though.
and yeah you're a geek definitely
take care

running42k said...

There has got to be something better in life then work. The vast majority of us just detest it.

Let's get on with the soulless clone development and replace us with those. It is only the soulless that like work.

3 laptops. I honestly don't know what to say.

Heliodore said...

2 laptops and 2 pc's at home connected over a wifi lan ...