14 February 2006

Different peeing techniques

So I am (for now) in a very interesting work environment. I am the only female, surrounded by guy colleagues. It's a very interesting atmosphere, and it really helps that I grew up with male cousins and that throughout school, most of my good friends were guys... Anyway...

The point of this blog is ... well... peeing. As you all know (I hope), men and women pee differently. For women, in public places, there is the hover technique, the put paper-all-over technique, the just-f*ck-it-i'm-sitting technique, and many others (please do share yours).

For guys, I guess, and correct me if I'm wrong, there is the, lift or no lift technique. I can tell that at work, these are the 2 ones used, because either the seat is lifted, or I find "remnants" over the seat. So the question is, why is it so hard to aim? Or is it some sort of pleasure to just sing a song and sway from left to right while peeing? What is it that unables you guys (some of you at least) to pee on the seat?

Come on now guys... Just pee (some pun intended hehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pee this way to mark our territory :-P

and yes we're very bad at aiming because we tend to look at the ceiling in the meanwhile

running42k said...

Aiming can be tough. Just ask VP Cheney.

I think it has more to do with people losing concentration. Mind you I am a put the seat up type.