26 July 2006

Crashing and not burning

Thanks to all of you guys for your nice words. The accident was much more felt by my nerves than by my car, which is now in process of being repared. So I did crash in front of someone in front of me not to be crashed into by someone next to me. Spent the past couple of days dealing with insurance and the person that I crashed into.

I am finally taking a couple of days off, and going I hope to the beach to swim, take photos, and chill. Toutou will not be coming, and I hope she won't attack the plants around the house to throw up after (in memory of Zipir).

I don't know anymore if I am being true to myself, or somehow due to sick circumstances and the way things are here, that I have to change a bit into someone a bit meaner. It's a matter really of not getting scewed over or taking it all in. I am still struggling with the choice.

Hope all of you guys are well.

6 comments:

SNAWSI said...

Hey jo,

Just read your two last posts : sorry to hear about your car accident, hope you're doing fine and getting over your worries.

Don't think too much & Enjoy your vacations ;-)

PS: my cat's name is TOUTOU !!!he's a four year old male :-)

running42k said...

A trip to the beach is just the tonic to remove the meanness. Enjoy.

Heliodore said...

Have a nice and enjoyable holidays.

YASMINA said...

You know what? I think that i'll improve my english by reading your blog.
Sorry for your car but the most important thing it's your safety!
My cat's name is Amber end he's two years old, he's my little son!

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

my frist comment here. Sorry about your car accident...the most important thing is that you are fine...the rest doesn't matter that much!

Well just take good care of yourself and hope you enjoyed your days off.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!