07 August 2006

What I've been up to...

I had the fantastic opportunity the other day to meet a couple of TN bloggers and am very psyched as I met some great people... Frankly I've not been up to much lately as I could not break the routine of home-work-home... I always wish I could go more to the beach (as I said before, I long to be a beach bum), so perhaps I should start looking for a job that will give me lots more time ;) Somehow the thought of teaching and having 3 months off (and paid) is getting more and more appealing, but that is a long way from where I am now, and we'll see about that...

I just finished reading Codex by Lev Grossman, ahd have started reading The Brethren by John Grisham (my first ever book of his). I've been flaking off on my guitar lessons, and I have GOT to get back to playing...

That's pretty much it for now for me. I am awaiting new and interesting developments in my life soon, so I will keep you guys updated :)

2 comments:

A. said...

za3ma I'm one of those couple of bloggers ? :) when u get some free we should go for a coffee or organize a mini meet up.

Take care
A.

Anonymous said...

Dear jojo,

we all wish we had more time off for the beach, for going out, for doing nothing, for hanging out with friends, for partying and for doing so many other things that unfortunately our jobs can't permit us to do!...well that's life!

my parents also wanted me to become a teacher so that i can enjoy those three months of holidays and get paid for that..but it's not at all what i do for living!

Anyway...hope the new developments in your life will come soone enough and satisfy you...