03 February 2006

Can you say beump?

In the famous words of Inspector Clouseau "(I) have received a beump upon the head" (from the movie, The Pink Panther Strikes Again)... Why you ask? Because I am reaching to get a CD from the car, and "beumped" my head against the bloody car... Mind you, with such force, that I did get a bump within a minute or even less (I kid you not). You can't imagine the pain, and the burning you feel when you apply ice... It has not turned blue (for now), and thanks to pain killers, I was able to sleep relatively smoothly... It still hurts when I touch it, and I swear, if I remember which stupid ass CD it was, I will trample it.

Grant it, it was my stupidity, but still, I am blaming the CD. So there. Thankfully, I've not noticed any changes in brain functions... but please, if I start listening to hip hop or teen bop music, talking rubish about the green party or the left, let me know, and I'll go and get my head examined...

1 comment:

SNAWSI said...

LOL:-) damn CD !
I got the same "beump" problem :-) I had even had a short 48 hour amnesia once( I got my head bumped into...the floor - coz I simply slipped) and since, it beacme a good excuse whenever I forgot sth, doing sth or someone ;-)