09 February 2006

Soap box

I realized that blogging was somewhat therapeutic... Subzeroblue talked about blogging vs. psychiatry, and I realized that my blog enabled me not only to vent, but share this venting... Meaning, I can climb on my soap box, I'll have a small audience who will be with or against me, and frankly, I like that (I know that sounds corny).

These days, for everyone and for different reasons, one feels more pressure, be it from the boss, your mom, your significant other, your colleagues, or anyone in general around you... And knowing that you can let off steam and sometimes learn a way to deal with it through a blog is a good healthy economical solution.

So thanks readers for being my shrinks ;)

4 comments:

Slaim said...

Hi,

I like ur "without hurting anything but my keyboard"

keep typing/clicking :-)

Slaim

running42k said...

Your welcome. That is why are started blogging, during a stressful period.

TuNiSiaNo said...

You're welcome, you owe me $200.

Adrienne said...

I find that the blogging improves the quality of the time I spend with my friends - if I blog about something that's annoying me I don't feel the need to talk about it with everyone I see.

btw, it's nice to see you back on blogger!