02 February 2006

what's shaking

* Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one (George Carlin)
* Tunisians are always in a hurry and always late (mine)

Nothing much going on really, just work, and reading... I've been feeling very much in a weird mood... I'm listening to Fearless (Pink Floyd, Meddle) almost 4 or 5 times a day, and I guess it makes me happy and sad at the same time (particularly the following lyrics: You pick the place and I'll choose the time / And I'll climb / That hill in my own way / Just wait a while for the right day.

Otherwise, advancing nicely with my reading, and already looking forward to the weekend...

Depending on how today goes, I might have brilliant news soon (can you say 16 inch rims?)

;)

2 comments:

running42k said...

You work with a lot of Tunisians

Sleeplessjojo said...

That's cause I am one, and I moved to Tunisia a couple of months ago.