02 June 2006

Random thoughts...

I've not had much time to write lately because work's been taking that time... Consequently, I've not had enough brain power to think anything but thoughts on clients, projects, HTML, tricky PSD, and the wonderful world of CSS.

I've managed to finish my book (Nostradamus ate my hamster by Robert Rankin) and start another one (The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents by Terry Pratchett). I realize I have somewhat of a taste for weird titles, and both of these have rodents in them... Just pure coincidence.

The only other fun thing for me is that starting monday I will start taking electric guitar lessons!!! I am very psyched about it and I hope I won't suck too much. But whatever my natural talent is, I am set on not giving this up, and being able to play 1 decent song by Led Zeppelin, and 1 by Pink Floyd. I am tempted to add a Metallica in the list, but I think 2 is enough to start with...

What else, what else? Having a sneezing coughing cat can be entertaining... Holding a cat down so it can get an X-Ray is something I will remember...

Back to work and I hope deeper thoughts in the days to come...

4 comments:

running42k said...

Rock on with those guitar lessons.

Mathieu said...

Guitar lessons! cool.

There are lots of ressources online too for guitar tablatures, and stuff.

Have fun with that!

EviL DraKo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heliodore said...

Raccourcie ta pause-dejeuner, et profites en pour ecrire 3 ou 4 lignes pour notre grand plaisir.