19 January 2006

Pictures galore

I've been made aware of a future challenge that will take place (more details to come when all is official) and that will reward you with 7k TND if you were to win. The category I will be entering in will be photography. Nothing to lose, and much to win. The theme is Culture in Tunisia... So I am wondering what aspect of it to pic... The culture in its traditional way (romans, pottery, etc.) or the culture that we've become (good or bad). Your thoughts are welcome and encouraged!

I've been taking advantage of the shuffle function of my iTunes, and I'm listening right now to James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing (which WILL make you wanna shake that thing), Leftfield - A Final Hit (from the soundtrack of Trainspotting), Paul Oakenfold - Chilled Eskimos/Take Me Away (Thanks again Zipir's Daddy for introducing me to him).

So all's well, and the acceptance of the realities of life are improving! (meaning, I'm coming to terms with the driving here...)

4 comments:

Karim2k said...

Is this competition held in Tunisia where and how can Iget get in ?

Napo said...

i would consider the arab/islamic heritage & architecture of the country, i.e. medina, alleys, minaret and their impact on the daily live.
Glad ur integration is moving along, soon you'll be driving like a tunisian as long as u don't burn that red light and i'm not coming from the other side :-)

ninad said...

Hope you are doing well, and have recovered from your illness.

Best of luck with the competition!

Anonymous said...

Concerning the pics:Make beauty your only gauge.