27 January 2006

ups and downs

I know getting used to life, after moving from one country to another, takes time... I suppose it'll take a couple more time to find my "references"... Know where to shop for books, CDs, etc... know where to get the kind of clothes, etc. that I like. I know all of that. I know it takes time.

But I can't help but feel some level of fear of not being able to hold on. Because I am adapting in the meantime, and adaptation by definition means getting used to conditions, which means that now, I feel frustrated because I am adapting. The issue hence is that I need to find the patience in the meantime for this adaptation process.

People say I am strong and that I can take a lot. They also say that I am a very flexible person... But... but... it's hard, and I pray that God grant me the patience to live this adaptation and not break-down.

My mood in the meantime makes me sometimes a bit weird, because I can feel the ups and downs and the changes in mood. So to all those that I snap or you see me weird after laughing for a sec, sorry.

3 comments:

Napo said...

too much negativity around this move, com'on, it can't be that bad. probably it's time to start a family or a relationship? forgive me, i'm just throwing ideas. a ship with a captain and an XO has better chances of riding tidal waves..

running42k said...

Thanks for stopping by. It has been a long time. Nice to see you are still doing well.

TuNiSiaNo said...

Just moving to the next town would freak me out.
what you've done is way more than i can take so bravo!
Hope you'll be fine.

And i apologize... you know...
:)